Shot Tracer AR creates an amazing augmented ball flight simulation. It does not track the ball therefore relies on the user input ball location and the target. Using this information a pre set trajectory is rendered once the ball is hit. The shot is recognised via sound. If a line is drawn prematurely you can press the "X" in order to clear it. "Reset" will require to re mark the ball and target locations.
Use the in app screen recoding feature on the button right in order to screen record the Shot Tracer.
1) Open menu in the upper right corner.
2) Scroll down and activate Shot Tracer mode.
3) Close menu.
4) Use circle to mark the golf ball.
3) Select golf club.
4) Point bulls-eye at target and press "Mark Target".
5) Hit the ball.
6) After line appears you can press the "X" to clear the line and the app will draw the line on the next shot from the same location.
SHOT TRACER AR
Starts screen recording of the app. Once finished the recorded video is saved to phone’s camera roll.
Enter VR Mode
Activates VR headset mode. Insert your phone into a VR headset once the mode is activated. “MX” will activate mixed reality headset mode.
Enters full screen and removes all the buttons on the screen. Click the screen to re activate full screen exit icon and press it in order to get the icons back on the screen.
Auto Lock Off
This icon appears when the app auto locks onto the ball or the golf hole. If the auto lock is not satisfying simply press X in order to manually center the ball or hole.